The Brownwood City Council will hold a Regular Called Meeting at 9:00 am Tuesday, April 23, at City Hall, 501 Center Avenue. Agenda items include:
- Citizen presentations
- Approval of Minutes
- Claims and Accounts
- Bids – Consider awarding a bid for concrete work on Milam Drive
- Reports – Departments of Engineering, Street and Airport
- Early voting dates and times
- Executive Session – Consultation with Attorney – City of Brownwood vs. Jerry Shepherd.
- Action as a result of the Executive Session – Council will reconvene into Regular Session in Council Chambers to take any action deemed necessary as a result of the Executive Session.